martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

Natural Remedies for Constipation and lazy stomach

NATURAL REMEDIES FOR CONSTIPATION


¿What is constipation ?

It is defined as the storage of fecal material in the intestine for more than three days, or as the presence of harder stools than normal which can cause painful bowel movements.


¿What natural remedy for constipation I can use?

A variety of plants laxatives to treat constipation below appoints the most effective and its usage .

Dandelion, Marshmallow , pansy and elderberry leaves, stems ( dandelion, elderberry ) and flowers (    marshmallow , thinking) dry , for the preparation of infusions.
Olive oil: In cases of constipation can take a couple of tablespoons of olive oil on an empty stomach .
Aloe: causes a little intestinal dry completely empty .

 NATURAL REMEDIES FOR STOMACH  LAZY


¿What is the cause of having lazy stomach ?

Occurs due to the lack of gastric juices and bile determines elongation digestive process. What causes bloating , pain and flatulence .



¿What natural remedies for weak stomach I can use?

Dandelion: Increases bile production and appetite. Make an infusion of a spoonful of dried plant per cup of water. Take two cups a day .
It also can be used as edible wild plant . In combination with other vegetables in which case further exploit their properties.

Chicory: Floor important to increase the production of gastric juices which helps digestion and increases appetite . It's great ally to combat anorexia and anorexia. To use this miraculous plant has to the decoction of 30 g of crushed dried roots per liter of water and eat a small cup before meals .


I hope you enjoyed these natural remedies for constipation and stomach are lazy and help them to maintain good digestive health thanks for your visits and comments wholeheartedly. Until next post  = )

1 comentario:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ResponderEliminar